Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Update Training

I continue with HITT (High Intensity Interval Training) at Crossfit Justice in Milford and at D1 Detroit in Bloomfield Hills. Two to three days per week is adequate for the moment for this kind of workout. The other days are lower intensity endurance workouts.

I've broken up the next 7 months into workout 'pods'. Until mid-April I'll focus on these types of HITT/strength workouts. Then the following 90 days will be strictly endurance 8-10 hours/week followed by the final 3 months a combination of both 10-12 hours per week. My plan is that this varying exercise routine will keep me injury free until I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment