Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Goal

Last night, we passed the original goal of $22,500 and I put a new goal of $30,000 up on the website. This would allow us to grant 6 wishes, like Paytons' below. Thank you to all of you Wish Granters! Your donations are really motivating me!

I have also signed up with a guide service: Alpenglow. They have run several trips to Ama Dablam and I'm confident they will run a safe and fun trip.

Training is going great and I would like to thank Crossfit Justice in Milford Michigan for taking me to a new level. I really love their system of classes and community they've developed. I feel like I've missed something if I miss my 2x/week class.

BECOME A WISH GRANTER: http://friends.wish.org/022-000/page/Steven-Cook/Steve's-Wish-Climb.htm

Payton's Wish - "I want a Pirate Ship"


http://www.crossfitjustice.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment