Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Monday, October 5, 2015

$32,000!!!

OK, so just 12 days to go to departure and I'm getting pretty anxious! I started to taper a bit on my fitness. I find trainingpeaks.com to be very helpful in managing my time and workouts. But I'm still a bit nervous about my fitness so I'm going to stay at it for a bit longer, just cut down on the time and intensity.

I raised the goal to $32,000 because we've had so many generous people become a part of the joy of Make-A-Wish. We still have a few spots left on the climbing team, so if you'd like to be a part of the expedition click here: http://friends.wish.org/022-000/page/Steven-Cook/Steve's-Wish-Climb.htm

New members of the Expedition below:
My doc: Dr. Mark Florek

Shawn Fopma, Wakonda Club Iowa

Oakland Hills Golf Pro, Pat Croswell

Rick Tegtmeier, Des Moines GC

No comments:

Post a Comment