Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Wish Climb Update 6.5.2015


My training in recent weeks has centered around aerobic conditioning: longer bike rides and pack weighted hikes. Some of that has been combined with running and swimming. In addition, I continue twice a week at either a Crossfit Box or D1 Detroit 'boot camp' style workout.

I still feel confident my summit chances are good, if we can get on the mountain. Many things need to fall in place for that to happen, but I'm on track.

Fundraising is steady. Thank you so much to all the donors, some of whom have donated 2 and 3 times. Your generosity continues to motivate me. As of today we're over $24,000! http://friends.wish.org/022-000/page/Steven-Cook/Steve's-Wish-Climb.htm

Thank you to my wife Robin and her graphic design business Whitfield Design for helping with promotional pieces and constant encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment