Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Leaving for Ouray

This week I leave for Ouray, CO to do a little climbing, my "skills" challenge. If all goes well, in February I'll be booking my trip to Nepal. I'll be climbing this week and next with guide Tim Brown through Peak Mountain Guides. Tim and I met climbing the Grand Teton a couple of years ago and have spent several days in the mountains together. He's safe, knowledgeable and a good teacher. Having achieved the highest level of certification in each of the three American Mountain Guides Association (AMGA) disciplines (Rock, Alpine and Ski Mountaineering), he is a fully licensed International Federation of Mountain Guide Associations (IFMGA) guide.




http://exumguides.com/tim-brown/
Tim Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment