Steve's Wish Climb

Steve's Wish Climb
CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO DONATE. 100% OF YOUR DONATION GOES TO MAKE-A-WISH.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Climbing for Kids

Welcome to my blog where I'll be posting updates on training and fundraising for my Wish Climb late next fall!!

In the fall of 2015 I'll be climbing and raising money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Make-A-Wish Foundation mission is to grant the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions. www.michigan.wish.org

Follow along with me as I prepare and go on my climb. And if you're inspired to be a wish granter, please go to my fundraising page:

http://friends.wish.org/022-000/page/Steven-Cook/Steve's-Wish-Climb.htm

You can help too by sharing this blog on your Facebook page and on Twitter.

For every foot I climb I plan to raise $1.00. I am paying my own way on this climb so every dollar you donate goes directly to fulfilling a child's wish. You can follow my training and climb on this blog and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wishclimber.





Let's help Tyren 3 (heart transplant), who "wishes to be a fireman"

No comments:

Post a Comment